We've partnered with fellow Industry Growth Centre MTPConnect on their 2020 Seminar Series
The emergence of digitally enabled health technologies and new ways of collecting, interrogating and interpreting medical data means that cyber security must be a central consideration.
This webinar is for:
- Academic researchers
- Digital health innovators
Hear from MTPConnect's Managing Director and CEO Dr Dan Grant and AustCyber's CEO Michelle Price, along with experts from each sector to learn more about the risks, issues and steps to take to be cyber safe.
Perx Health is a digital health company that helps people living with chronic health conditions stick to their treatment plans and improve their outcomes. CEO and Co-Founder Hugo Rourke will discuss the insights his company has gained into the importance of cyber security when working with partners including NSW Health, Roche, AstraZeneca and HCF.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The cyber security challenges and priority actions for the medical technology and pharmaceutical industry.
- How to incorporate secure by design principles when developing medtech devices.
- Assessing your current cyber security status.
- How to select the right support/providers.