We are pleased to announce the launch of Venture Connect, a pilot program from Stone & Chalk Group that is now available through AustCyber.
AustCyber has always been focused on assisting you on your journey to scale your business faster.
There are clear benefits from working with corporates – like access to customers and even equity investment. However, the high cost of acquisition, long sales cycles, low rates of success, and lack of feedback are known barriers.
What is Venture Connect?
Venture Connect is a corporate introduction service which connects you with relevant corporates who are looking for partners to accelerate their strategy and/or deliver value to their customers.
How does it work?
- Fill out this form to apply to the program.
- Based on the available data on your business (ie.your website and LinkedIn page), we’ll assess potential matches with the needs of our corporate clients.
- Once we’ve identified at least one match, we’ll contact you to brief you on the client(s) and the opportunity so we can prepare you for introduction.
Who are the corporates in our portfolio?
We’re adding corporate clients all the time, but at the moment, we’ve signed up nine clients including:
- one of the largest insurance companies in Australia;
- one of the biggest international accounting and professional firms;
- an international defence and aerospace company;
- a prominent standards organisation; and
- some of Australia's leading banks.
How much does it cost?
Applying to participate in the Venture Connect matching process is free.
How do I apply?
Visit the website. It’s free to apply and will only take less than a minute.
I still have questions…
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.