Employment: Full-time, Sydney or Canberra
We are currently seeking an IT Systems and Project Analyst to join the Technology and Business Architecture team, based in our Sydney or Canberra office. This role reports to the Digital Project Manager and works closely with all functions of the wider business and external key stakeholders to maintain and improve our systems and tools, digital products and services, and projects.
What you will do
- Examining/ Analysing current systems, software, hardware, digital products and IT tools against internal & external customer business needs. Structuring and prioritising business requirements and communicating requirements with relevant stakeholders for review and approval
- Understand user requirements and translate into IT requirements and specifications for new and existing IT tools and systems, as required
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas. Contribute to maintaining and upgrading existing systems and platforms as required.
- Supporting the implementation and ongoing monitoring of new and existing systems, software, hardware, digital products and IT tools for effectiveness, and provide feedback and suggested enhancements for future releases
- Liaising with internal & external development teams and vendors to produce new and enhance existing systems/ software/ hardware/ IT tools/ digital products
- Collaborating with Product team, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues, ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for systems/ software/ IT tools/ digital products. Conduct user training sessions and workshops as required
Who you are
- 3+ years similar experience with both technical and project skillset, preferably within a startup/agile environment, an early-mid career builder
- An IT/Computer Science or related degree or equivalent demonstrated technical and analytical experience
- Experience in systems integration, business analysis process, and project management support
- Knowledge of software development process and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of data modelling and data visualization tools
- Strong problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail and a technical, logical thought process
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment and participate in cross-functional project teams
Please email your application as follows:
- Subject Title <<YOUR FULL NAME>> for IT Systems & Project Analyst
- Attach (1) Resume (2) Cover Letter (3) Salary Expectations (4) Sydney or Canberra
- Pls ensure you have working rights for Australia.
Please email your application for consideration to email@example.com
About Stone & chalk
Stone & Chalk is Australia’s leading Impact Network™ for the emerging technology sectors. Together with their resident founders, mentors, investors, and industry and government partners they have a proven track record in providing growth and commercialisation support for startups and scale-ups. Residencies in their innovation hubs in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide provide access to customers, capital, talent, expertise & community collaboration opportunities.
AustCyber is the Australian Cyber Security Growth Network. Established in 2017, AustCyber’s mission is to grow a vibrant and globally competitive Australian cyber security sector and in doing so, enhance trust in Australia’s economy and improve sovereign cyber capabilities available in defence of the nation. Its National Network of Cyber Security Innovation Nodes support a cohesive ecosystem that is responsive to the cyber security needs of all sectors.