AustCyber – the Australian Cyber Security Growth Network – is showcasing Australia's vibrant and dynamic cyber security sector through the second annual Australian Cyber Week, which is being held in Melbourne from 30 July to 3 August 2018.
Australia’s Cyber Week brings together key stakeholders who are contributing to the growth and success of the sector.
AustCyber and its partners are hosting a number of events during Cyber Week, including:
- A workshop with industry and Australian Government representatives to co-design how we promote our cyber security capabilities internationally.
- SINET61 - a venue where providers of cyber security solutions can engage with leaders of government, business and the investment community. The aim of the event is to advance innovative solutions to global and domestic cyber security challenges.
- A pitchfest, where five innovative Australian cyber security startups will pitch their solutions to buyers and investors, as part of SINET61.
- A networking event for University and TAFE students with employers from both business and government to provide opportunities for cyber security jobs, internships and engagement on projects.
- A TAFEcyber Strategy Group meeting to drive collaboration between vocational training institutes and industry, and ensure we continue to deliver a nationally consistent and relevant cyber security training pipeline.
Partners and key members of the Australian cyber security ecosystem are hosting a number of other events as part of Cyber Week.