AustCyber and contentgroup are excited to extend their partnership, in part to support Australian cyber security startups and scale-ups mature their communication and media capabilities.
“This partnership aims to enhance the success and sustainability of Australian cyber security companies as they start to take market share at home and in overseas markets,” said Michelle Price, CEO of AustCyber.
“It’s crucial for our companies to talk and write about their products and services in a way that’s relevant to the roles and interests of their target markets and audiences – including how to speak in ‘plain English’ and craft powerful narratives to provide context, explain their ‘why’ and build conceptual understanding among buyers and investors.”
contentgroup’s mission is “to help government and the public sector strengthen communities and improve the well-being of citizens through effective content communication”. contentgroup offers strategic communications advice, public relations support, content production, graphic design, training and videography.
“2020 will be both a challenging and exciting year for Australia’s cyber security sector,” said David Pembroke, Founder and CEO of contentgroup.
“contentgroup is committed to helping startup companies in AustCyber’s national network to tell their story so they can achieve their objectives. As a communication and media partner, we are raising the profile of the capability of Australian cyber companies’ and playing a small part in strengthening our nation’s cyber security ecosystem.”
As part of the agreement, Australian cyber security startups at the very early stages of their growth journey now have access to the following:
- A 10% reduction in rates for all contentgroup services including training and webinars.
- Access to a free webinar series to upskill companies with communication tactics and skills to better promote their businesses.
- Marketing foundations – 22 January 2020, from 12-1pm.
- Communication strategy foundations – 13 February 2020, from 1-2pm.
- Media foundations – 12 March 2020, from 1-2pm.
- Social media foundations – 23 April 2020, from 1-2pm.
- Brand foundations – 14 May 2020, from 1-2pm.
- Discounted rates to participate in contentgroup’s ‘Content communication masterclass’ – full day workshops focusing on how to develop a communication strategy to communicate to a specific audience and what channels and content will be most effective in achieving a specific action. Priced at $700 + GST, members of AustCyber’s ‘Friends of the Network’ receive a 40% discount, which means each masterclass is $420 + GST. Find out more about the masterclasses here: https://contentgroup.com.au/training/. Masterclasses are currently scheduled for 5 February 2020 and 3 June 2020.
If you would like more information about contentgroup’s services visit: https://contentgroup.com.au/
Kindly introduce your company as part of AustCyber’s network should you decide to approach contentgroup for any assistance.
If you have questions about how to register for the activities listed above, contact Olivia Grandjean-Thomsen (Communication and Engagement Manager) by emailing [email protected].
Note: Registration for ‘Marketing foundations’ on 22 January 2020 at 12pm is now open. Visit https://bit.ly/342Vo0U.
This webinar on ‘Marketing foundations’ will cover the following topics:
- Building a marketing plan
- Determining a mission, vision and objective
- Business analysis
- Product analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Customer analysis
- Customer journey mapping